Open all year round, everyday except sunday and public holidays :
- from 10am to 12 and from 2pm to 6pm.
- July and August : from 9.30am to 6.30pm
Visit and tasting in English and in French.
For groups (from 10 people), make an appointment.
- MAS DE DAUMAS GASSAC
- Haute Vallée du Gassac
- 34150 ANIANE
- Phone : + 33(0)4 67 57 88 45
GPS Coordinates: longitude 3,59080 - latitude 43,66219
(It's best to follow the road signs as some GPS systems recommend less practical pathways)
BY ROAD :
From Montpellier : Take the A750 / N109 / E11 , go to Gignac and take the direction of Aniane on the D32. After 4 Km take a right-hand turn in the direction of Daumas Gassac (the D32E2), follow the signposts for 2 Km.
From Millau :
Take the A750 direction Lodève, then direction Montpellier and take the exit n°60 to Gignac. Take the direction of Aniane on the D32. After 4 Km take a right-hand turn in the direction of Daumas Gassac (the D32E2), follow the signposts for 2 Km.
TRAIN and plane :
Train : Railroad station TGV Montpellier Tél : 08 92 35 35 35
- Montpellier : International Airport of Montpellier –Méditerranée / www.montpellier.aeroport.fr - Phone:04.67.20.85.00
- Béziers : Airport of Béziers-Vias / www.beziers.aeroport.fr - Phone:04.67.90.99.10